The DevOps department integrates all development into a continuous cycle. We help client companies at every stage of the workflow to improve automation, testing, security, delivery, monitoring, and operations efficiency.
people in the department
What we do
A DevOps engineer is a “multi-station” specialist: his responsibilities include synchronizing the work of programmers, testers, and system administrators. In particular, we solve such problems as:
- setting up development, testing, stage, and production environments
- setting up seamless integration with other systems
- improving software performance and accelerate project delivery
- speeding up processes and optimizing teamwork
- automate application deployment and reduce delays in software development
- improving development security and eliminating vulnerabilities
- improving the quality of applications and preventing defects after the release
- optimization and rationalization of operating expenses
It means that the future DevOps engineer must learn a lot of knowledge from different areas and juggle them masterfully in the work process.
Recently, within the department, we launched the DBA / DBD direction: we will grow a new strong team!
How we work
Our engineers use innovative Agile technologies and methodologies to ensure high-quality software projects that meet the customer's business requirements. We also use configuration management tools to ensure seamless integration with existing products. And, of course, remember constant training: knowing the latest industry trends is easy to fall behind in the profession.
Now the team has 70+ people with experience in developing, operating and testing cloud solutions. 68% of them are Senior and Middle level specialists.
AWS, Microsoft Azure, DBA, DigitalOcean, Google Cloud Platform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, Vagrant, BladeLogic, CFEngine, Terraform, Terragrunt, OpenStack, Heroku, IBM Cloud, Apprenda, Rackspace, Jelastic, Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, Packer, ElasticBox, ACS, Mesos, Diego, Bash, Python, Rundeck, Jenkins, Lambda, Beanstalk, DynamoDB, Gitlab, CI, Bamboo, Cloud Watch, Grafana, Zabbix, Logstash, Kibana, Prometheus, Datadog, Dynatrace, Fluentbit.
We welcome initiative and new ideas, and participation in professional events within the company and outside it.