PHP (Drupal) Developer
In Innowise, you can not only develop as an expert in your field, solve complex problems and influence the result, but also see how the finished project affects the world around. We are a close-knit team of professionals who have already implemented 600+ cases for clients from the USA, Denmark, Germany, etc. We need someone, who will strengthen our team and become part of the community!
To successfully work on projects, you need:
- Confident level of spoken English from B1 and above
- Strong knowledge of PHP 7
- Experience using popular CMS such as Drupal (as well as WordPress, Joomla, etc.)
- Knowledge of OOP and understanding of design patterns MVC, AR, DI, etc.
- Experience with one or more PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, etc.)
- Experience in writing plugins, modules for the appropriate CMS and customizing themes for CMS
- Experience in using popular e-commerce systems magento, prestashop, opencart
- Experience with MySQL, ability to write and optimize complex queries
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN)
- Basic knowledge of Linux
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch, Redis, NoSQL databases
- Hands-on experience in building scalable applications
- Experience in writing tests (PHPUnit, Codeception), working on the TDD methodology
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with AWS
Flexible work schedule
Hybrid work format (office/home)
Experience of working with clients all over the world
Want to join the team?
Any questions about the job?
Ask them to our recruiters by writing to the mail: email@example.com