We are looking for a Middle PHP developer to join our team! Our company is constantly expanding, so now we are looking for a responsible and active candidate, who wants to develop skills in technical direction, as well as in the field of management and team management
- One year commercial experience
- Strong knowledge of PHP 7 (1.5-2 years of experience)
- Knowledge of OOP and understanding of MVC, AR, DI, etc. design patterns
- Experience with one or more PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, etc.)
- Experience using popular CMS, such as Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, etc., experience in writing plugins, modules for the corresponding CMS and customization of themes for CMS
- Experience using popular e-commerce systems magento, prestashop , opencart
- Experience of working with MySQL, ability to write and optimize complex queries
- Knowledge and understanding of modern principles, approaches and practices in design and development
- Skills in working with version control systems (Git, SVN)
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Experience in estimating the time needed to complete a task
- Desire to explore new areas
- English (conversational) level at least B1
- Developing from scratch, refining and supporting existing projects.
- Participation in the design of architectures.
- Communicating with PM and customers (depending on the project, the method of communication will be chosen: directly or through PM).
- Performing evaluations (if experienced).
A big plus will be.
- Experience working on cryptocurrency projects
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch, Redis, NoSQL databases;
- Practical experience in building scalable applications;
- Experience in writing tests(PHPUnit, Codeception), TDD methodology work;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience of working with AWS;
Flexible work schedule
Hybrid work format (office/home)
Experience of working with clients all over the world
Any questions about the job?
Ask them to our recruiters by writing to the mail:firstname.lastname@example.org