We are looking for an experienced Solidity developer! We are growing fast - and we invite you to grow with us. In Innowise, you can not only develop as an expert in your field, solve complex problems and influence the result, but also see how the finished project affects the world around. We have implemented 600+ cases for clients from 30 countries. FinTech is one of our key areas, and now we want to create a full-fledged blockchain team. We are looking for those, who are ready to grow and gain new knowledge in this domain, especially since there are many opportunities to prove themselves.
To successfully work with projects, you need to:
- at least 2 years of experience in commercial blockchain development
- knowledge and experience with Python/Node.js/React/Rust
- good skills in data structures, algorithms, etc.
- experience in communicating with customers and setting goals, understanding business processes in IT companies
- solid knowledge of web3.js, Ethereum, Truffle, Hardhat or similar tools
- knowledge of Solidity security testing tools
- English from B1
What to do?
- application architecture design
- creation of technical documentation
- mentoring less experienced colleagues
- formation and management of teams (from 5 or more people) for projects
Company's own project: tokenization of the internal HRM system
Employee incentive system based on the accrual of tokens (coins). The greater the number of coins in an employee's account, the higher the level of decisions they are involved. In addition, coins can be spent on various lots: merchandise, equipment, various services and certificates. In development: gamification of the process, a mechanism for accruing coins (to whom, when, for what), a store of lots and more. It's great opportunity to try yourself in different tasks and directions.
Flexible work schedule
Experience of working with clients all over the world