We are growing fast - and we invite you to grow with us. In Innowise, you can not only develop as an expert in your field, solve complex problems and influence the result, but also see how the finished project affects the world around. We are a close-knit team of professionals who have already implemented 600+ cases for clients from the USA, Denmark, Germany, etc. We need someone, who will strengthen our team and become part of the community!
To successfully work on projects, you need:
- Knowledge of ABAP Objects and OO paradigms, programming patterns - understanding the benefits / vulnerabilities of their use
- Understanding of SAP Fiori app development approaches: experience building/extending Fiori-freesyle and Fiori Elements apps
- Experience in developing and maintaining OData services and integrating with third-party REST APIs, knowledge of JSON/XML
- Knowledge of approaches to the integration of Non-SAP and SAP systems
- Deep understanding and experience with the basic principles of extending standard SAP programs: user-exit, Enhancements Framework, BADI
- Improving the performance of the program based on tracing database calls and analyzing the speed of code execution (ST12, ST05, SAT, etc.)
- Experience, knowledge of the architecture and functionality of one or more SAP modules (SD, MM, PP, FI/CO, RE, WMS, EWM)
- Experience with Eclipse ADT
- Intermediate level of English (preferably Upper-Intermediate and above)
Will be a plus:
- Experience interacting with the database server via AMDP
- Queries, writing alternative indexes, empirical experience with HANA DB
- Strong knowledge of CDS Object: Entity(DDL), Role(DCL), View, Tab Functions
- Implementation of asynchrony and parallelization of tasks on the application server
- User experience with SAP Business Application Studio (or SAP WEB IDE)
- Interaction with SAP BTP components, experience in using ABAP for cloud version (RAP approach)
Flexible work schedule
Experience of working with clients all over the world
Want to join the team?
Any questions about the job?
Ask them to our recruiters by writing to the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org