In Innowise, you can not only develop as an expert in your field, solve complex problems and influence the result, but also see how the finished project affects the world around. We are a close-knit team of professionals who have already implemented 600+ cases for clients from the USA, Denmark, Germany, etc. We need someone, who will strengthen our team and become part of the community!
To successfully work on projects, you need:
- Ability to collect system requirements, including non-functional ones
- Build large distributed systems that will withstand a given load
- Ability to set up one- and two-way integration with third-party and internal systems
- Ability to describe the system being designed using technical documentation, various diagrams
- Experience with .NET platform, C# language
- Experience with message brokers Kafka, RabbitMQ and others
- Knowledge of HTTP, gRPC, GraphGL
- Ability to set a sufficient level of security for the exchange and storage of data
- Experience with cloud platforms
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with system / business analysts, setting tasks for them and reviewing their work
- Ability to do Core review of developers' work
- Ability to work according to Scrum
- Ability to work with Jira, Confluence, Miro, Draw IO
Flexible work schedule
Experience of working with clients all over the world
Hybrid work format (office/home)
Want to join the team?
Any questions about the job?
Ask them to our recruiters by writing to the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org