Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant
In Innowise, you can not only develop as an expert in your field, solve complex problems and influence the result, but also see how the finished project affects the world around. We are a close-knit team of professionals who have already implemented 800+ cases for clients from the USA, Denmark, Germany, etc. We need someone, who will strengthen our team and become part of the community!
For successful work on projects you need:
- at least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- confident colloquial English at least B1
- Experience in implementing and adapting various Microsoft Dynamics CRM/F&O modules
- the ability to build a constructive dialogue with stakeholders, understand tasks from internal stakeholders, propose the best ways to resolve tasks
- the ability to formalize, analyze business requirements, and design solutions based on MS Dynamics CRM/F&O
- writing terms of reference for developers
- Confident knowledge of technologies used in the development of solutions based on MS CRM/F&O, and understanding of their application
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server relational databases, confident knowledge of T-SQL, development of stored procedures, triggers, functions
- Experience in MS Sharepoint, MS Power BI, and MS Reporting Services
- readiness for mentorship
- Readiness to go on business trips to Europe
Flexible work schedule
Experience of working with clients all over the world
Want to join the team?
Any questions about the job?
Ask them to our recruiters by writing to the mail: email@example.com