BI/Data Analyst (Qlik)
We are growing fast - and we invite you to grow with us. In Innowise, you can not only develop as an expert in your field, solve complex problems and influence the result, but also see how the finished project affects the world around. We are a close-knit team of professionals who have already implemented 800+ cases for clients from the USA, Denmark, Germany, etc. We need someone, who will strengthen our team and become part of the community!
Ability to work successfully on projects requires:
- Ability to create interactive and visually appealing dashboards and reports using visualization tools (QlikView, Qlik Sense, Cognos), presenting data in a simple and easy to understand manner for stakeholders
- Advanced SQL skills to effectively manipulate data, cleanse data and perform complex data analysis tasks
- Knowledge of indexes, views, windowing functions, etc.
- Knowledge of Python and Pandas
- Strong understanding of data warehouse concepts
- Knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.).
- Good knowledge of statistics
- Knowledge of modern data modeling techniques such as Data Vault/Anchor Modeling
- Experience in data quality and integrity assurance
- Practical experience with Git
- English at B1 level and above
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Airflow, Spark or other DE tools
- Experience with A/A, A/B testing
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Experience with Python visualization libraries (matplotlib, seaborn, etc.)
- Use of R for data analysis
- Basic understanding of machine learning algorithms
Flexible work schedule
Experience of working with clients all over the world