We are growing fast - and we invite you to grow with us. In Innowise, you can not only develop as an expert in your field, solve complex problems and influence the result, but also see how the finished project affects the world around. We are a close-knit team of professionals who have already implemented 600+ cases for clients from the USA, Denmark, Germany, etc. We need someone, who will strengthen our team and become part of the community!
What to do:
- Software development
- Participation in code review
- Participation in knowledge sharing within the team
- Mentoring less experienced developers (for middle candidates)
- Conducting assessments on various projects (hours/story points)
To successfully work with projects, you need to:
- Knowledge of Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Active record (know all the internal nuances and understand what and when to use better)
- Experience with PostgreSQL and understanding of its structure
- Knowledge of Front: native js, HTML, etc.
- Knowledge of what is XSS, SQL Injection, and how to avoid it
- English level from B1
Flexible work schedule
Hybrid work format (office/home)
Experience of working with clients all over the world
Any questions about the job?
Ask them to our recruiters by writing to the mail:email@example.com