We are growing fast - and we invite you to grow with us. In Innowise, you can not only develop as an expert in your field, solve complex problems and influence the result, but also see how the finished project affects the world around. We are a close-knit team of professionals who have already implemented 600+ cases for clients from the USA, Denmark, Germany, etc. We need someone, who will strengthen our team and become part of the community!
For successful work with projects you need:
- English from B2
- German from B1
- Possess leadership qualities and the ability to lead a team
- Ability to take responsibility and make decisions
- Experience in writing project documentation (Project plan, Risk matrix, Roadmap, Description of the project management model, release and supply management models)
- Experience with project management systems and supporting documentation (JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience working with a team on various agile methodologies (for example, scrum, kanban, lean, nexus), understanding the "philosophy" of agile development
- Ability to work with a large flow of information and changing requirements; Ability to soberly assess the situation, inform stakeholders in a timely manner
- Responsibility, stress resistance, effective communications
Will be a plus:
- Experience of successful work as a PM and / or business analyst (ERP, CRM systems for large organizations with a branched structure) from two years
- Product experience
- Experience with a portfolio of projects
Flexible work schedule
Hybrid work format (office/home)
Experience of working with clients all over the world
Want to join the team?
Any questions about the job?
Ask them to our recruiters by writing to the mail: email@example.com