We are growing fast - and we invite you to grow with us. In Innowise, you can not only develop as an expert in your field, solve complex problems and influence the result, but also see how the finished project affects the world around. We are a close-knit team of professionals who have already implemented 600+ cases for clients from the USA, Denmark, Germany, etc. We need someone, who will strengthen our team and become part of the community!
Project success requires:
- Experience with Python
- Understanding of the ML project lifecycle (from converting business needs into ML problems to delivering useful models into production), familiarity with Data Science development best practices
- Experience with the following tools: Tensorflow, Keras, Sklearn, PyTorch, Caffe, Numpy, Pandas, etc.
- Experience with SQL databases and familiarity with OLAP data processing
- Knowledge of both classic ML and/or modern deep learning approaches for RecSys, Forecasting, NLP, CV
- Familiarity with cloud environment: GCP, AWS, Azure
- English level B1+
Will be a plus:
- Participation in profile competitions like Kaggle
- Experience with CV, NLP challenges
- Experience with data design tools and MLOps: Spark (PySpark), Airflow, Dask, DVC, MLFlow, etc.
Flexible work schedule
Experience of working with clients all over the world
Want to join the team?
Any questions about the job?
Ask them to our recruiters by writing to the mail: email@example.com