We are growing fast - and we invite you to grow with us. In Innowise, you can not only develop as an expert in your field, solve complex problems and influence the result, but also see how the finished project affects the world around. We are a close-knit team of professionals who have already implemented 600+ cases for clients from the USA, Denmark, Germany, etc. We need someone, who will strengthen our team and become part of the community!
To successfully work with projects, you need to:
- Level of spoken English from B2 and above
- Knowledge required: Git, Java Core, Web, SQL, OOP, Spring Boot, Hibernate / Spring Data, Docker, CI/CD, Spring Security / JWT / OAuth2, unit/integration testing
- Ability to independently lead a small team on projects, experience in mentoring
- Basic understanding of project architecture issues, ability to choose technologies and frameworks for projects
- Ability to quickly and efficiently perform pre-sales activities
- Understanding of microservice architecture and practical experience with it is desirable
- Experience in conducting evaluations on various projects
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of message brokers RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, and Kafka (at least theoretical at a basic level)
- Basic knowledge of cloud technologies and solutions (AWS, GCP, Azure, Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc.)
- Experience/knowledge of Kubernetes, monitoring / logging tools
Flexible work schedule
Hybrid work format (office/home)
Experience of working with clients all over the world
Want to join the team?
Any questions about the job?
Ask them to our recruiters by writing to the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org