We are growing fast - and we invite you to grow with us. In Innowise, you can not only develop as an expert in your field, solve complex problems and influence the result, but also see how the finished project affects the world around. We are a close-knit team of professionals who have already implemented 600+ cases for clients from the USA, Denmark, Germany, etc. We need someone, who will strengthen our team and become part of the community!
To successfully work on projects, you need:
- Experience as a DevSecOps engineer for at least 3 years
- Experience with virtualization and containerization systems
- Experience with one of the languages (Go, Python, PHP)
- CI/CD principles and tools (Git, Gitlab, Ansible, Terraform)
- Experience building SIEM
- Knowledge of IP tables, low-level kernel networks, working with network traffic analysis tools
- Understanding the software development life cycle (design, modeling, development, maintenance)
- Confident spoken English (B1 and above)
Will be a plus:
- SAST, DAST integration and understanding of how SCA tools work in CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of Hashicorp Vault, OpenLDAP and OpenVPN
- Knowledge of modern structures, methods and technologies of authentication/authorization (OAuth 2.0, OIDC, JWT)
- Knowledge of how to impact and fix vulnerabilities from OWASP Top-10
Flexible work schedule
Hybrid work format (office/home)
Experience of working with clients all over the world
Want to join the team?
Any questions about the job?
Ask them to our recruiters by writing to the mail: email@example.com