Warsaw, Tbilisi, BatumiJunior/Middle
We are growing fast - and we invite you to grow with us. In Innowise, you can not only develop as an expert in your field, solve complex problems and influence the result, but also see how the finished project affects the world around. We are a close-knit team of professionals who have already implemented 600+ cases for clients from the USA, Denmark, Germany, etc. We need someone, who will strengthen our team and become part of the community!
For successful work with projects you need:
- Experience in building ETL/ELT pipelines
- Knowledge of relational databases (for example, PostgreSql, MySql, etc.)
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Experience with Apache Spark, Hadoop, Hive or similar services in the cloud (e.g. AWS (Glue, S3, Athena, etc.), Azure (Data Lake, Data Factory, etc.), Google Cloud Platform ( Dataflow, Dataproc, CloudStorage, etc.))
- Experience with DataBricks or other similar tools
- Level of spoken English from B1 and above
Will be a plus:
- Understanding distributed message brokers such as Kafka and Kinesis
- Experience with DBT or other similar tools
- Knowledge of Scala
- Experience with BI visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, QuickSight, etc.)
Flexible work schedule
Experience of working with clients all over the world
Hybrid work format (office/home)
Want to join the team?
Any questions about the job?
Ask them to our recruiters by writing to the mail: email@example.com